We have two panel versions available:
- Hurricane All Weather Sound Panels
- Industrial All Weather Sound Panels
The panels have an acoustical performance of STC 30 and NRC 1.0. This yields a sound transmission loss of 30dB with zero reflections off the face of the panel.
Both panels have similar specifications:
- A UL 723 classification (ASTM E84-07, Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials)
- A strain hardened 0.040” (1.016mm) corrosion resistant perforated aluminum fascia
- A strain hardened 0.032”,(0.813mm) corrosion resistant solid back for higher fire ratings.
- A welded 2” aluminum extruded frame assembly.
The primary difference between the two models is that the Hurricane AWSPs can withstand wind loads of over 270mph (static air pressure test, TAS202).